The Season One Finale.
<<< The Best #GayRelationshipGoals >>>
Andrew Wailes (@abwailes) & Cory Quach (@qcq101)
- Clay Thomson (@claythomson) & Chris Rice (@chrisriceny)
Ben Raczka (@braczka83) & Jaizon Plaga (@jaizonplaga)
You're simply the best,
Better than all the rest.
Better than anyone,
Anyone I've ever met.
<<< The Best Interviews >>>
- Shawn Gooden (@shawn_gooden) / (@shawngooden_) & Shaila Tyler (@styl.er) / (@styl.ur)
- Matthew Olshefski (@shirtlessviolinst) & Paul Castle (@paulcastlestudio)
- Chase Nelson (@singing_scientist)
<<< The Best Listener Shituations >>>
- A listener from down under writes in to the guys to talk about his experience of dating guys. After dating women for so long, you'd think dating guys would be similar, right? WRONG. A series of dishonest partners leaves our listener wondering if it gets better.
- Sass requested - how do you handle family that is outwardly homophobic to you and your boyfriend, when you are present?
We sincerely want to thank each and every one of you for your candor, your input, and your presence throughout this first season. We started this endeavor asking the question, "what would it have been like if we heard more about the availability of our values when we were first struggling with what we would eventually learn was our sexuality?" And now, from your support, your listens, your emails, your conversations, and your stories, we know: our community would become a place of wholesome but frank discussion; our minds would be filled with joy and honesty; our view of relationships would encompass our morality and our self-determination. We are so thankful to each and every one of our listeners, for each and every time that you listened. You have made our hearts smile and our aspirations come true. You are what makes this show, and this world, the success that it is. Over the episodes, we have invited you to learn who you are, to stand in your truth, not to let any person or organization deny you access to the divine, and to hear how many different ways there are of doing this thing we call life "right." And the feedback that we have gotten has truly made me understand that we have accomplished this goal. With every small piece of me that is, that contradicts itself, that vies for healing or to be heard... We want to thank you for making all of this possible. We could not have done it without you. We are forever grateful.
- - - - -
We will answer your questions on the show.
- - - - -
Go to your favorite podcast directory and give Relationsh!t a 5-Star rating, and fantastic review! It sounds like a big ask, but it helps us out tremendously. If you have 5-minutes, help us out!
- - - - -
Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- - - - -
@markitinc (Instagram) for our logo!
@mdotcot (Instagram, Twitter) for our editing!
and (last but not least) ...
... and, Antonio Carter for our music